• Precise 360° PanoView camera navigation with gyroscope
• App control and SmartHome compatibility (Alexa and Google Home voice control)
• Separate fresh and dirty water tanks with large volume (850/900 ml)
• Battery life of up to 80 minutes and a range of 60 square meters
• Real-time map view
• Individual sweeping by adjusting the amount of water, travel and roller speed
• Different cleaning modes (Path, Area, Spot)
• Please note that the robot only supports 2.4GHz WiF
• Intensive cleaning with fresh water, individual adjustment of brush speed, water quantity & driving speed
• SmartHome voice control
• Mapping function via App (Alexa / Google Home)
Select the preferred shipping method in checkout.
17. - 23. August
Systematic cleaning and 360° camera navigation
With the precise 360° PanoView camera navigation with gyroscope, the rooms of your home are precisely cleaned in systematic paths. Dust, hair and even stubborn dirt are reliably removed.
ZACO W450 has separate fresh and dirty water tanks for clean and thorough floor cleaning. The cleaning is carried out by the hybrid 4-step cleaning system. In the first step, the W450 mopping robot moistens the floor with clean fresh water, followed by cleaning with the microfiber roller, the dirty water is sucked up separately into the dirty water tank. After cleaning, the dirty water tank can easily be emptied.
Easy operation - smart or offline
The handling of the ZACO W450 is particularly easy thanks to the easy control via control button, remote control, smartphone app and SmartHome (Alexa, Google Home). In the ZACOHome app, the amount of water can be easily adapted to the respective cleaning needs of the hard floor (e.g. parquet or tiles). The cleaning progress can be tracked in real time and also retrospectively in the cleaning history.
With the help of 3 different modes, the ZACO W450 is able to optimally and individually clean the room depending on the situation. The Path mode is particularly suitable for larger rooms. The area mode in turn cleans a defined zone and the spot mode circles around a particularly dirty point.
Of course, offline use is also possible via the remote control.
No questions have been asked about the product yet.