In order to find the most convenient service center for your product please contact us by phone 67218560, 25404030, or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
SIA „Euronics Latvia” takes responsibility for defects which appear in 2 year time starting from date of purchase.
SIA „Euronics Latvia” is not responsible for:
• Product damage or degradation caused due to customer's fault;
• Defects caused by product improper handling;
• Natural wear and tear;
Should defect be detected, you have the right to demand the product to be replaced, or refuse the defective product and return it back to SIA „Euronics Latvia”.
If the defective product is returned, the sum paid by the customer (including the delivery fee) is refunded to the specified bank account not later than 30 days after the product return.
In addition to the rights deriving from the claiming conditions, the customer has all the other rights deriving from the legislation of Latvian Republic.
1. Claims in relation to purchased products can be presented during 24 month period starting from the date of purchase.
2. During the reclamation period the consumer can demand a free repair of defective goods. Should repair be impossible, the product is replaced in accordance with decision of a service center.
3. Claims can be presented in relation to the products used in households in an intended manner. Should the malfunction be caused by manufacturing failure, the cost of all manufacturing defects as well as cost of all service parts and maintenance work is covered. The warranty does not cover defects caused by external factors (including, but not limited to, thunderstorm, inappropriate supply voltage and power surges, humidity, ingress of liquids, mechanical damage, etc), inappropriate handling, as well as defective accessories (stands, batteries, cartridges, etc.).
4. The claims can be presented based of the original receipt confirming the purchase.
5. The right to present claims does not apply to product tutorials, adjustments, cleaning, marketable condition recovery, as well as the elimination of defects caused by failure to observe the rules of usage.
6. Warranty is void if:
- The product serial number was changed, removed, replaced, or cannot be read;
- The appliance was modified in a way not corresponding to the manufacturer's parameters, or the applance was repaired or serviced persons not authorized by the manufacturer;
- The product is out of order due to the owner's fault as a result of improper use, failure to follow the manual, negligent treatment or care, or excessive load.
7. The right to present claims does not expand to the transportation damage after the product has been handed over to the client as well as negligent handling, errors in the installed software or as a result of unintended use. Warranty does not cover parts and units subject to natural wear: filters, brushes, lamps, cut-outs, plastic details (switches etc.), as well as minor defects having no influence on the product operation (scrathes, chips etc.)
8. In order to present a claim please turn to Euronics store at address specified on the receipt.
9. Claims cam be presented in relation to all products purchased in Euronics stores.
10. In addition to the rights deriving from the claiming conditions, the customer has all the other rights deriving from the legislation of Latvian Republic.
NB! Should the defect be detected, please turn to Euronics store at address specified on the receipt or call client support center 67218560 (Mo-Fri 10:00 - 18:00).